Somehow a week has passed without me posting. As I look at what has been keeping me busy, the list is long.
- Spent 6 glorious days with my BFF in CA
- While in CA, had dinner with several lovely friends and a spontaneous wine party that was just too much fun!
- Took a side trip to Oregon. Luckily Christine and I travel well together.
- Got to meet my new BFF, Tilda…she’s a cutie! By the time I see her again, she’ll be a big dog so I’m glad I got some puppy time.
- Trying to work in Pilates training. Between meetings, taking class, observing class, and teaching, I have to log 600 hours in 9 months…I have no idea how I’m going to do this…but I will.
- Started a new relationship that has gone from 0 to 60 in no time. It is new and familiar at the same time. I’ve waited a long time for this so I just have to find the time to spend with him. Its important.
I feel like I’ve been running at 100 mph the past couple of months and honestly I don’t see a slow down in sight. If I look too far into the future, I get a bit panicky about how it will all get done. But if I just take one day, one moment at a time, its much more manageable. I have to keep myself in check and not let things run away from me. Sometimes its work but the play usually outweighs that and I wouldn’t have it any other way.