Unintentional Break

Santa Monica, CA June, 2010

Somehow a week has passed without me posting.  As I look at what has been keeping me busy, the list is long.

• Spent 6 glorious days with my BFF in CA
  • While in CA, had dinner with several lovely friends and a spontaneous wine party that was just too much fun!
  • Took a side trip to Oregon.  Luckily Christine and I travel well together.
  • Got to meet my new BFF, Tilda…she’s a cutie!  By the time I see her again, she’ll be a big dog so I’m glad I got some puppy time.
  • Trying to work in Pilates training.  Between meetings, taking class, observing class, and teaching, I have to log 600 hours in 9 months…I have no idea how I’m going to do this…but I will.
  • Started a new relationship that has gone from 0 to 60 in no time.  It is new and familiar at the same time.  I’ve waited a long time for this so I just have to find the time to spend with him.  Its important.

I feel like I’ve been running at 100 mph the past couple of months and honestly I don’t see a slow down in sight.  If I look too far into the future, I get a bit panicky about how it will all get done.  But if I just take one day, one moment at a time, its much more manageable.  I have to keep myself in check and not let things run away from me.  Sometimes its work but the play usually outweighs that and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Unintentional Break

1. Meghan says:

Sounds like a great trip all around. xo

2. blissful*thinking says:

…time expands to fit my needs…
    a mantra that helps me when i start getting panicky about all that needs to happen…

so happy your trip out west was full of fun, and girlfriends, and spontaneous road trips, and wine…a few of my favorite things too!

lovelovelove*m

Love this!!! What’s the song from the Christmas show (Rudolph?) “Put one foot in front of the other” 🙂

4. elizabeth says:

oh happy happy happy– I LOVE this– I am so happy for you

*twirling*

it is your time, baby

oh this makes my heart sing with happiness for you.

But through it all, you are always still as graceful as ever, and I watch you with awe and so much love.