On this Thanksgiving, I wanted to share a few things I am thankful for this year.
- YOU ~ for coming here and reading what I have to say and leaving comments and being so very supportive. I’m sorry for not responding to all comments, but know I appreciate every.single.one.
- My new love ~ for helping to open my heart and seeing me as I am and loving me…oh and cooking for me too
- My friends ~ for understanding and accepting me and loving me for me
- My family ~ for accepting me even if you don’t always understand me
- My health ~ I am healthier now than I was 20 years ago (I say as I drink a glass of wine)
- The ability to travel and visit my friends all over the country and having friends all over the country, I mean world
- This very moment. It doesn’t get much better than this.
Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!