New Home Please

cottage home (no idea where)

Dear Universe,

I would like a new home.  One with a big front porch, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and lots of light.  I’d like a room where I can create.  I’d like it to be warm and cozy and  filled with lots of love (well I guess that one is up to me).  I’d like hardwood floors and granite countertops but those aren’t deal breakers as I can always add them.  I would like a fireplace, gas or wood, but not electric ~ what’s the point?  I don’t mind if it needs to be updated, if the price is right.

Hmmmm, I’d also like a garage and a nice backyard.  Oh and if it could be in walking distance of a nice downtown area (Apex or Cary) that would be an added bonus.

I know this may be alot to ask but I’ve found that if you don’t ask, you definitely don’t get.  And last but not least, I need to find it before the end of March (and be able to move in to it by end of May) so I can give notice on my apartment.

Thank you so much for your assistance.  I look forward to finding this home very soon!

Yours truly,

Melissa P

This entry was posted in Aspirations. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to New Home Please

1. you go girl, ask for what you want and the Universe will come through 🙂

xoxox

2. jen gray says:

put me on the invite list for your first house warming party! love you

Dear Melissa…I am waiting for you, and I know you will find me.
    Love, Your Perfect Home

4. Meghan says:

Love that you put it out there!! xoxo

5. kelly barton says:

oh that house is so cute. can’t you just see soft fabric hanging from
    the porch ceiling, twinklelites….sitting out there on a warm day with
    a beer and some treats. i would come and help you set it all up. yes
    i would.

psst….thank you for my card. made my day.

6. elizabeth says:

oh I am totally copying you and writing a letter to the universe for the perfect apartment! you are the MANIFESTER, baby!

you are totally going to find this house. i KNOW it! and like Jen, I’m totally expecting an invite for the housewarming. 🙂

xoxox