State of Confusion (and Apology)

Currently living in a state of confusion

Trying to figure out what I really want

Is it this or is it that?

Am I crazy or in denial?

How do I find this balance that I am craving?

I thought I had it figured out, I thought I had it together…

Turns out, I am just living in a state of confusion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would like to apologize for not announcing a winner of the giveaway.  I have not forgotten but life has been a bit topsy turvy around here and I haven’t had a chance to put together the prize pack.  I promise to work on it this weekend and announce a winner on Monday.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to State of Confusion (and Apology)

1. Kelly Barton says:

take a deep breath and take your time.
    you know what you want, sometimes our
    vision is just a tad blurred.

big hug.

It’s totally ok to live in some confusion. In fact, it’s better than ok, it’s great – because it forces us to really sort things through and when we start to pull answers out of the madness, they are always the right ones.

You’ll know what you want when you know. Until then – deep breaths. Long walks. Red wine. Hot baths. In other words…take care of you!

Love you, Lady.

(It’s all gonna be ok.)

and now that I re-read my comment, I realize I just gave myself the advice I needed to hear, too. Funny how that works.

❤ ❤ ❤

You are perfect.

5. Liz says:

just the way you are

6. Liz says:

oops premature SEND, the rest was supposed to say:
    … perfect… and you already do know… somewhere in that big heart of yours, you really do know

You always know the right thing to do. That’s why you’re my hero…

8. mom says:

Honey, most of us live in a state of confusion. We just do the best we can at the time. I love you and think you are terrific.

9. I love what your mom said. We just do the best we can at the time. Yes. We do.