Morning Zen

Bedroom Before

Bedroom Now

My new lease starts today and I move later this week.  But before moving, i just had to paint that master bedroom.  Could you imagine waking up every day to that bright yellow?  Talk about a wake up call.  So yesterday I spent the afternoon painting it Morning Zen…yes that is the color name.  I got a late start and had a few visitors throughout the day but I got the main room done.  There is a little entryway that still needs paint and some touch up but when you hit that wall, you just have to stop.

I’ve never thought of painting as meditation but thats what it was for me.

Here are a few more photos of the inside of the house.  Will have to get some exterior shots next time.

Kitchen

Living Room

2nd Bedroom

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Morning Zen

1. home, sweet sweet home. beautiful Melissa. You couldn’t have picked a more perfect color to wake up to. And the fireplaces? Even if they don’t work, heaven!

2. beautiful little home.

3. simplytrece says:

What a lovely home; you’ve been blessed to find it. I may be in the minority, but I loved the yellow. . .

Your nest!! I love you.

I have that same yellow on my living room walls. I love it there, but yeah….a little much for first thing in the morning. Your home looks amazing. I’m coming to visit you there (not sure when, but I’m putting it out there and inviting myself.) Sure do love you and the leaps you are taking/making.

xoxox

6. Steph says:

It looks great Melissa! A beautiful space to create a home. : )

7. Grace says:

FUN!

8. Liz says:

swEEt space Melissa… and a fireplace in the bedroom, LOVELY. Love your Morning Zen. xoxoxox