Soul-Filled

Serendipity ~ Good Fortune. Luck.

Returning from a retreat like Serendipity, people ask me if I had a good time and want me to tell them all about the retreat.  Its so hard to put into words what time with amazing, beautiful, talented, inspiring women is like.  Women who do not judge, who hold your hand, look deep into your eyes and SEE you.  Women who make you think about things in a different way.  Women who make you see things about yourself that maybe you missed.  Women who howl at the moon.  Women who are pure Love.  Women who make you laugh and smile just by walking into a room.

A room filled with women in deep conversations, dancing around the island, singing at the top of their lungs, laughing big huge belly laughs, shedding tears, giving hugs, opening up in the best possible ways.

This is the only way I know how to share about this gathering of women.  These are my soul sisters* and I can’t imagine my life without them.

*a few don’t have blogs to link to but you are in this group too…Jess, Nikki, Karen, you know who you are!

This entry was posted in Life Lessons, Photography, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Soul-Filled

1. Celisa Nalls says:

yes yes yes. i am still in deep thought about all that happened. soul sisters for sure!

2. The power of YES! I am so grateful for every single moment I get to spend in the presence of these amazing women, and YOU YOU YOU. Love you.

It sounds breathtaking….

mmmmm…..so much goodness here. I’m so glad you had such an amazing time and I can’t wait to hear more about the details soon!

Sure do love you, Lady.

xoxox

5. elizabeth says:

man oh man– I am so behind getting up a post I think my serendipity post is gonna take all these yummies and do some hard ass linking— I mean, really– WEWWD?*

*what else would a whore do?

xo, E

6. Karen D says:

I loved hanging with you guys, it was a true pleasure.. stepped way outside my box and there were kindreds there to hold that space with me.. my blog is http://deldino.blogspot.com

Looking forward to staying connected out here in cyperspace, and my post is coming this weekend when I can breathe again.

oh, and year, pilates…I am SO on that!

xo
    Karen

Love, pure love. That is what those days. My heart is smiling as I think of our time in Nags Head.

Your photos are beautiful, and take me back. Thank you!

xoxo
    Jennifer

8. Oh, that sunshine… and not just the literal. So much lightness and warmth. I’m still on such a high. I’m glad you are too. xo

Lovely lovely LOVELY!